Governance BoardFebruary 1, 2022 2023-01-13 13:33
Our Board of Directors is comprised of dedicated community members.
Meetings are held monthly and are open to the public.
All meetings take place at 4:30 p.m. in the Focus Academy Main Building multi- purpose room, unless noted otherwise.
Virtual meeting links are posted at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
- Downloadable minutes are listed below. Meeting Minutes, questions, comments, or agenda item requests for upcoming meeting please contact us.
To participate in a board meeting please visit our procedures page.
- For parents with questions or concerns: Kirsten Fisher, MD is both a board member and parent representative. Email her through the Parent Portal.
Financial Info & Required Documentation
Meetings For The 2022-23 Academic Year
All meetings are held at 4:30 p.m. in the Focus Academy main building multipurpose room, except where noted. Virtual meeting links will be posted at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting. Click on the date to download approved minutes. Specific meeting date minutes are also available by email request; please send an email to email@example.com.
Anyone wishing to address the board should send their request 24 hours before the scheduled board meeting. An email will be sent confirming your request.
- August 15, 2022
- September 19, 2022 (rescheduled)
- September 23, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. via Zoom (SPECIAL)
- October 11, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom (SPECIAL)
- October 21, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. via Zoom (SPECIAL)
- November 14, 2022
- January 13, 2023, at 1 p.m. via Zoom (SPECIAL)
- January 23, 2023
- March 20, 2023
- May 15, 2023
- June 26, 2023
What Do Parents Say? According to our annual parent survey, the overwhelming majority of Focus Academy families recommend Focus Academy and its programming.